5 reasons why you should choose Hagon shocks
- All Hagon shocks are manufactured and assembled in England - not foreign made
- All Hagon shocks come with a 2-year guarantee (through the manufacture)
- Hagon offers the largest replacement shock units for most vintage Triumph motorcycles up to the 1980's
- All Hagon shocks exceed the quality of original Girling and other period brand shocks from the 1950's through the 1980's
- Each Hagon shock set comes included with a free adjustable shock wrench tool
Hagon Shock features
- Each shock comes with a 3 position rotating adjuster dial so you can fine tune to your liking
- Comes with the "famous" Hagon decal which can be removed at your discretion
- If you are a seasoned veteran or a new comer installing Hagon shocks is a breeze
How to order
To order you're set of Hagon rear shocks the process is very simple. This single listing features a "drop down menu" which has a list of all the shocks we stock for each make, model and year.
For example, if you own a 1968 Triumph TR6R, click on the drop down menu and find the shocks suited for 1963-1970 Triumph TR6 / T120 models.
Also in the drop down menu we give you all the shock details you need to know including spring rate, bushing size, finish, length (eye-to-eye), etc. If you are not sure about fitment please feel free to contact us at (661) 951-2120 and one of our reps would be happy to help you out.