Shipping & Returns Policy
If you are not satisfied with your item you have 14 days to return it (in the same condition) it was received. A 20% restocking fee may* be applied. The purchaser will pay for the return shipping, of course if it was our mistake, we will cover the return shipping and waive the restocking fee
- We do not accept returns on "new old stock" items, carburetors, carb related items, electrical parts, apparel, lubricants & used parts unless the parts sent were defective
How To Process A Return
- To be eligible for a return you MUST contact us FIRST (via email or phone) before sending your order / item back prior to approval - once we approve your return you can move forward with the return (no RMA # needed)
- If you would like to exchange your item, first send us an email or call us. Once we have been notified, you can send your item back to the address as shown in the "mailing address" section below.
- Exchanges must be within a 14-day period of when the order was placed
Mailing Address (Online Only)
Classic British Spares, Inc (ATTN: Returns)
12623 West Ave C10
Lancaster, California 93536
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Some banks allow up to 5 business days to process the refund. Please be patient during this period should you experience this delay.
- Once an order has been placed on the site, we do not offer refunds on “shipping charges” - select the shipping service (free shipping, paid shipping, etc) before you pay
- If you place an order online or over the phone and would like to cancel the order, please contact us ASAP - we charge a 5% inconvenience fee on all orders that are cancelled before a label is printed - this fee covers our refunds and processing transaction fee's
- Unfortunately we are not able to cancel or refund orders that have already been shipped or have a label printed
VAT / Custom Duties (International Customers Only)
- Classic British Spares, Inc is not liable for any customs / VAT charges on orders that leave our warehouse - all international customers please be aware that there could be (maybe) VAT or customs charges associated with your order - you are responsible to pay them should you be charged a fee - we have no control over VAT / custom duties as that is your own country charging you a tax....
Shipping & Delivery Times
- Next Day Air, Express Mail, Ground Advantage & Priority mail delivery dates by USPS, UPS & DHL that are shown at checkout will not be guaranteed
- Allow approx 1-2 weeks for domestic / 1-2 months (depending on service you choose) for international orders to be delivered
- As of January 2024, we are only offering “Free Shipping” on orders $100+ (lower 48) - please disregard any old emails or listings on this site (or others) that state otherwise
- Please note that all "DIY" clutch, brake, throttle & choke cables that are sold by CBS are to be installed and modified by a competent mechanic - we are NOT responsible for any failures due to installation and modifying errors
- You are responsible for checking and verifying that your shipping address is valid before submitting your order to the site - we are not responsible for any incorrect addresses