Having a rod bolt fail while you are either racing on a track or riding on the street can both be catastrophic. The reality is that rod bolts can fail and when they do its bad. So how can you prevent rod bolts from failing? By installing a set of ARP rod bolts.
Not only are ARP rod bolts the best quality rod bolts you can install in your vintage Triumph or BSA motorcycles but they are also the most expensive set on the market today. Yes I said most expensive.. and there is a reason why ARP rod bolts are sold for almost double the price from some of the others on the market.
The ARP company has been making racing automotive parts since the 1970's and they have mastered the manufacturing process for studs. nuts and rod bolts. Here at CBS we strongly recommend using ARP rod bolts. They are stronger and will last longer than any original Triumph / BSA rod bolt.
So why chance that expensive rebuild by installing cheap rod bolts? Get a set of USA made ARP rod bolts today and have some peace of mind at no extra charge. ARP rod bolts will work with all original Triumph / BSA connecting rods. Installation slips are included with every rod bolt set.
ARP rod bolts will fit a wide range of vintage Triumph and BSA motorcycles. Here is a list of some of the models they fit.
- Triumph 350 / 500 / 750 unit twins (T100, T140, TR7, Bonneville, Tiger, T90, 3TA, 5TA, etc)
- Triumph 650 unit & pre-unit (6T, T110, T120, TR6, etc)
- BSA / Triumph 250's (B25, C25, TR25W Trophy)
- BSA unit twins (A50, A65, A10)
ARP rod bolts are sold in complete sets - use drop down menu to select which ARP rod bolt set you desire
- Made in the USA by ARP (Automotive Racing Products)
- OEM part number is 70-3705, E3705, 70-6576, E6576, 67-1536, 70-9914 and E9914
- Free shipping in the USA